Sunday, February 19, 2012

Reporting at Jakarta...


Today just got home from work at 12:30 AM until the house at 01:00 AM, already sleep maybe at 02:00 AM. Not wrong if I just woke up today at 15:00 PM. Surprised when saw clock was already at 15:00 PM,,, gosh DRAGON!!, Straight-up buying white rice, through the green bean porridge store, eventually purchase, but the seller was said that his black rice was running out, so I was purchasing green bean porridge without black rice. I take away green bean porridge and white rice to my home, then ate white rice + shredded (I stored in my home as stock), this is my favorite menu is eating white rice + shredded,,, slurrrpp :).


After eating white rice and shredded + green bean porridge I decided to take a shower and then rushed to the church. Until the Church can not seat inside chuch, finally forced to sit in front of church using plastic chairs. After returning from church buy the Terang Bulan” (The Jakarta people called Martabak Manis”), and then Martabak Manis become my dinner menu…..Slurrrppp :) :)

Once full,, it turns out there was still some Martabak Manis, it's gone for tomorrow dehh, after that I was decided to open a laptop, to make my uncle’s SPT. Coincidence, I had helped to fill my uncle’s SPT at the last 3 years (Whereas my SPT hasn’t filled yet,, hehehe). Once finished I was sent the softcopy to my uncle mail. After making SPT, I had decided to continue reporting (yesterday I was brought office job to home,, hehe), I was really crazy workaholic,,, actually not a workaholic anyway, but rather the fate of the children boarding alone without any family in Jakarta . Actually I have a cousin in Jakarta, but my family relationship is so far, not too close, so I’m not feel free to interrupt his activities. But sometimes, I spare my time to his home….hehehe. Back again to the main topic reporting, actually there is no amount to fill it up to the draft report, because the amount are still not lock, just prepare the draft, because there is a lot of changes due to the implementation of PSAK No. 1 (Revised 2009). Usually in notes only contain general information and accounting policies + other financial information. Now below General information added standards change notes, and described any standard that has been implemented and which have not been implemented by the company. below that standard change notes there is another new notes, Critical Accounting Judgement and Estimates, maybe this year is the first time to display these note, I do not know why, perhaps the effect of going to full adoption of IFRS in Indonesia, I do not really know.

Then I remembered that I finally become auditor again, after I had worked approximately 1 year in the common company as accounting staff (together with continue my study as accountant). Previously I've become an auditor in one of the second tier Firm in Surabaya. At that time I also handled draft report as well in here .... also overtimes until morning, now I also experienced similar ... the difference now reporting on one of the big four instead of second tier firm again.

I think work in one of “big four” is very proudly. In big four, before reporting, we had been given Sample Report (Because the changes to much), so we can imagine how the report will be….this is very difference with reporting method in my old office, maybe in here (Jakarta), its more professional than Surabaya, and another reason because I worked up at one of the fourth biggest firm in the world….hahaha

There are also many changes in the implementation of PSAK no. 1 (revised 2009), income statement later in detail where separated where earnings from operations and which other comprehensive income, so people who see so do not misunderstand.

For information, other comprehensive income is like:
  1. Differences from revaluation of fixed assets and intangible assets
  2. Actuarial gains and losses on defined benefit plan are recognized in accordance with PSAK 24
  3. Gains and losses arising from translation of financial statements of foreign entities
  4. Gains and losses from remeasurement of financial assets classified as "available for sale"
  5. The effective portion of gains and losses hedging instruments in order to hedge cash flow.
Other comprehensive income will later be included in the equity component as other equity component

Other changes due to the implementation of PSAK no. 1 (revised in 2009), that if we reclassify the account, then we must present the figures for the three-year financial position. Suppose we reclassify the account in 2011, then we also have to reclassify accounts 2010 and 2009. For 2009, in the statement of financial position changed "to 1 January 2010/31 December 2009"
Other changes now no words of “kewajiban lancar” and “kewajiban tidak lancar”. “kewajiban lancar” changed to “liabilitas jangka pendek” and “kewajiban tidak lancar” changed to “liabilitas jangka panjang”. And all the words “kewajiban” turned into a "liabilitas". And the word “Hutang” changed to "Utang".

No comments:

Post a Comment